Hey guys! Crazy month since the last “10 Small Things” post. It’s nuts how fast time can go by. Anyways, here’s 10 awesome things I ran across lately that made me happy:
- West Elm Fort Worth just opened up practically down the street from where I live. I took Rob there to browse (he had never been to one!) and we ran across these ceramic llama planters that made me laugh. Also, they have a local artists section that I’m thinking about trying to get into.
- I’ve started up my Common Canopy Instagram, and I’m already making new friends and connections.
- Project 62 – Target’s new mid-century-inspired furniture line, is coming out this upcoming week! Already loving what I’m seeing.
- Winsor & Newton Gouache Paints. I’ve been learning how to paint with these, and the process has been really fun, especially with good paints.
- This ridiculously cute serving platter featuring household plants from Micush.
- Rob and I re-watched The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. It has fueled in us a passion to go visit Greenland!
- We randomly decided to try Pho & Grill off of Hulen in Fort Worth this month. New favorite. Their Korean BBQ is delicious.
- This vintage-y photo because there’s just something about it I love.
- The new-ish single, Taekwondo, from Walk Off the Earth. Cutest. Most. Fun. Song. Ever.
- This Mexico City Travel Guide by designlovefest because it’s so dang colorful!
And that’s it!
What are some things that you’ve been enjoying lately?
*FTC Disclosure of Material Connection: To maintain this website, some links in the above post may be affiliate links, which means I receive a small percentage of any resulting sales. Nonetheless, I only ever recommend products that I personally use and/or believe will add value to my readers.